A composite deck is the perfect option for many homes. If you haven’t decided between a traditional deck and a composite deck, it’s time to learn what makes the two different. That way, you’ll make a decision based on fact. It’ll be one that you’ll enjoy year after year.
Why a Composite Deck is the Right Choice for You
Your lifestyle dictates some of your preferences especially when it comes to your home. If you work a demanding job or have to keep up with your kids’ full academic and extracurricular schedules, you may not have much time to relax during the weekdays. That’s when evenings and weekends become even more important because they allow you the space to breathe.
Having a dedicated place outside your home where you can sit, read, cook, and watch your kids and pets play is important to you. That’s where a new deck comes in. Unlike the rooms in your home, it’s open, filled with glorious sunshine, and a convenient space to sit down and converse with family and friends.
Here are five reasons why a composite deck is right for you:
- You love the look of hardwood. Composite wood looks like hardwood. It’s sturdier, however, and doesn’t buckle or splinter. Harsh weather conditions are less of a threat for composite decks. It can rain, hail, sleet, and even snow without affecting how they look. Composite decks consist of recycled wood fibers and recycled plastic. What would ordinarily be considered waste is mixed together to create a strong, wood-like product that lasts for a long time.
- You don’t have the time or energy for exhausting upkeep. The idea behind having a deck is to entertain and recreate, not work harder to maintain it. That’s what makes composite wood ideal. You don’t have to sand, stain or seal it the way you have to with traditional hardwood. It looks great and is a sound option that remains strong and beautiful over time. Aren’t you busy enough already? Composite decks give you the gift of time. With little maintenance, you have more time to enjoy your family and friends. That’s a win-win, right?
- You don’t want your deck to warp or splinter. It’s heartbreaking when this happens because you’ll have to spend extra money repairing boards and refinishing traditional decks. With a composite deck, the likeliness of this happening is zilch. That means that you can enjoy it for far longer without it getting expensive. You won’t have to continuously sand down worn areas, stain, and seal them over and over again. If you have kids and pets, you know just how devastating a large splinter can be. You can avoid the situation entirely by choosing composite over hardwood for your new deck.
- You love the idea of entertaining outdoors. Nothing can keep you inside during the warmer weather months of the year. You want to be outdoors, barbecuing and catching up with friends. When you have a deck, you can add outdoor seating and spend the evenings entertaining as often as you want to. You can eat outside, enjoy a drink or two, and keep the conversation going night after night. If you love being outdoors, a deck gives you yet another excuse to be out in the sunlight, doing what you love most.
- You want to see a return on your investment. You want to have something you and your family can enjoy for many years. You don’t want to be faced with a rebuild or be stuck replacing warped boards. You want to be able to step out onto your deck and truly enjoy being outdoors. Unlike a porch, the elevated surface allows you to look over your backyard and appreciate it as a beautiful extension of your home.
Diamond Decks will install the composite deck of your dreams. You’ll have very little to worry about because it’s the type of investment you’ll get a ton of use out of. You can barbecue to your heart’s content. You can host cookouts and swim parties that everyone enjoys.
The Diamond Decks Difference
We offer quality, passionate, and excellence in every project that we complete for our customers. We bring exquisite craftsmanship to the building of every deck we’re hired to complete. A look at our awards and testimonials is enough to show a person how detail-oriented and committed we are to serving you. Let us know how we can build the deck of your dreams for you.
Having a deck is something you’ve dreamed about for so long. Let us make it a reality for you. With a busy schedule like yours, you need somewhere to relax, rest, and rejuvenate after a long week. What better place is there to do so than on your newly installed deck?